Eurofurn offers a poor performance warranty against faulty workmanship and/or faulty materials.
This warranty is valid for a period of two years (2) from date of original purchase, to the original owner, providing that the following conditions have been met:
- The use and care instructions have been followed (either provided with the goods or can be found on our website).
- No repairs, alterations or modifications to the product have been undertaken or attempted by an unauthorised person.
- Damage has not been caused by normal wear and tear, improper use, abuse, negligence or an accident.
- This warranty does not cover any fabric, leather or vinyl applied to our upholstered product. Fabric, leather and vinyl are covered by the direct supplier of these products.
- Eurofurn reserves the right to repair or replace any furniture item found to be defective. Eurofurn also reserves the right to substitute material of equal or better quality on those items being repaired if the identical material is not available at the time of repair or replacement.
- There will be no extensions to the original warranty period for any product that has been repaired or replaced.